Here it is. I've been meaning to make one of those "bucket list" deals. Without further ado:
1) Go to the Grand Prix of Monaco.
3) Legitimately have the designation of "Dr." before my name.
4) Stay at a cabin on a lake in Montana with a woman I love.
5) Shoot a .45 magnum.
6) Collect FZ's "You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore" on vinyl, all volumes.
7) Sit and listen to every vinyl mentioned in #6.
8) Drive an F1 racer.
9) Buy a yellow Labrador Retriever and raise it.
10) Write a speech for someone.
11) Eat a three pound hamburger and digest said hamburger without barfing.
12) Make love on a blanket in an open field at a high altitude.
**13)See Sloan in concert.
14) Sleep for 14 hours straight, with minimal interruption.
15) Buy and learn to play a sitar.
More to come I just need to ponder on it...